Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bear

So, if any of you like me on facebook then you probably remember me mentioning a bear.
Yeah, that's right a bear. A baby black bear walked right across my driveway. (Thank the lord I wasn't outside with the dogs or I probably would've screamed and peed myself) And I don't live out in the boonies. I live in a neighborhood, with houses all around me, and stores like Walgreens in walking distance. So, you don't exactly expect to see a bear walking around.
Anyway here's picture of the bear. If I wasn't afraid he'd bite me I'd probably hug him he was just so darn cute!


I'll be adding this link/ pic to the Outsider Series tab but this is the link to the Celtic bracelet Caeden made Sophie for Christmas: http://www.patagoniagifts.com/celtic-love-knot-brown-braided-leather-bracelet.html

And of course a teaser of Insider:


“Strip,” he said.
I quirked my brow and grinned, “You want a strip tease in the woods. That’s pretty kinky.” I unbuttoned my shorts and began to ease them down my hips.
Color flooded his cheeks and he turned around with his back to me. “That was so not what I meant,” he said.



(P.S. I'm trying to find another Forever teaser but everything I find is just way too spoilery)

No comments:

Post a Comment