Monday, July 9, 2012

Interview


I'm going to be doing an interview with EponaReviews really soon on Outsider! Here's the link: http://eponareviews.blogspot.co.uk/ Caeden is also going to be interviewed. So if you have any questions about Outsider that you'd like me or Caeden to answer then email them to: eponareviews@gmail.com 
Please specify in your email which questions are for me and which are for Caeden. You must have your questions in by July 13th. That’s this Friday.
I can’t wait to hear what you guys want to know!

P.S. I’ve been working on some really awesome swag for the September giveaway! I’m so excited! Eeeek!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW EponaReviews BLOG!

Two and a half hours until Teen Wolf! Yippee! (I think Sophie should watch Teen Wolf, that would be really funny, since she's a wolf shifter. Just sayin'. Teehee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment