Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's time for another...

Peek!
I've been really busy and haven't gotten a lot of writing done. :( I'm watching my aunt's puppy while they're on vacation and let me tell you, she's a hyper, spastic, mess and driving me nuts! *sighs* My dogs are older so I'm just unused to the puppy behavior. And I have 3 dogs (which is one dog too many) and 4 is just unmanageable. Every time I turn around I have to do something for one of the dogs. I've written like 1 sentence since Friday so I'm really frustrated... and stressed. 

Alright here's the peek, I know you're sick of me ranting! :)

“They’re afraid of us?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he said, “they are. They can sense that we’re a predator so they just… stay away.”
“But we’re not any different,” I choked.
Caeden put one hand beside either side of my body against the wall. “Yes, we are Sophie.” A dangerous look glinted in those cerulean blue eyes. “We’re faster, stronger, and-” his voice turned deliciously husky. “Sexier.”
His lips brushed against mine in a tantalizing gesture. “You’re definitely sexier,” I breathed. 

__________________________________________________________________________
I have 40 followers! So that means 10 more and the Giveaway is a deal! (Once again, I won't do the giveaway until Insider releases) 

IF I GET 50 REVIEWS FOR OUTSIDER ON AMAZON.COM I WILL GO AHEAD AND RELEASE THE UNEDITED 2ND CHAPTER OF INSIDER!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes I'm so excited for this book! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your excitement makes me even more excited!!! I'm going to have to type faster!

      Delete