Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Boom!

So my computer decided to be a jerkface and go out on me Monday morning. I'd been saying I was going to get a new one, but then decided to wait. As soon as I decided to wait, my computer decided to go rainbow. Yes, rainbow. After it went rainbow it would then go blue and show me a bunch of different error codes. The man who rents my aunt and uncle's basement works with computers and he told me that HP's are noted for "going rainbow" so I don't feel so crazy anymore. (Every time I told someone that my computer went rainbow they looked at me like I was crazy) (I am not, haha) It was doing this randomly for about a month. But this past weekend and Monday it started doing it every time I got on the computer. That means I couldn't write. So, I got a new computer and let me tell you, I love it. If I could marry it, I would. *insert sing song voice* It's woooooonderful! Since I have a protection plan on my old one I'm going to send it off and get it fixed. Then I'll have a backup. ;) 


So between watching my aunt's dog and my computer I've written very little of Insider. :(
My other aunt is coming in from Chicago on the 30th and she's to be here for a week. Hopefully I'll still be able to write. I'm so nervous about having Insider done on time *bites nails* I feel like every interruption under the sun has happened to me this month. But I'm going to try my hardest to have it done on time. *chants, "I can do it!"*

No comments:

Post a Comment