Sunday, July 8, 2012

Randomness

Yesterday I went to a book signing about an hour from me. Here's the link: http://ttpbooks.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TTPB&Category_Code=VB
There were 8 authors there but I only knew two of them... Well, three. Nora Roberts owns the bookstore. Yes, THE Nora Roberts. So, most of the people were there for her. Except me, apparently. I went to see the AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL AWESOMELY EPIC AND OH SO NICE Jennifer L. Armentrout. I love her books so, so, so much. She's so nice and wonderful to talk to. Plus, she loved my name so she deserves bonus points for that! Teehee. If you haven't read her books yet then you need to drop what you're doing and get them. I already had 1 book (Obsidian) signed by Jennifer and the cover models Stzella and Pepe. (I didn't actually get to go to the signing which sucks because it would've been awesome to meet Pepe and Stzella) I ordered the book from here: http://www.foxtalebookshoppe.com/ I had to call while Jen, Pepe, and Stzella were in the store to have it signed by Pepe and Stzella. They might have copies but I don't know. Moving on...

Here's a pic of the one signed by Jen, Stzella, and Pepe


And here's a pic of one of her books I had signed yesterday



And Jennifer's swag that she gave away (She had a lot)

For those of you who haven't read her books the guitar pick is for her Half-Blood Series because Aiden collects them (Aiden is so wonderful)


I also got to meet Diana Peterfreund. She is really nice and very bubbly. At one point I thought she might jump out of her seat in excitement. I bought her book, For Darkness Shows the Stars, and had her sign it. I haven't read it but I think it sounds really good.

Here's a pic of the book:


Diana's Swag


Here's the link to Jennifer's goodreads page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4476934.Jennifer_L_Armentrout

Here's the link to Diana's goodreads page: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/119848.Diana_Peterfreund

I'll do another Insider update/peek soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment