Saturday, October 13, 2012

Unraveling

Earlier in the week, on my facebook page, I mentioned that I had a cover for a New Adult genre book I recently started. (I will be revealing the cover sometime in the coming months)
 I'm not going to really start working on Unraveling until The Enchanted, Forever, and the 3rd Outsider book are done. This means it won't release until Spring/Summer 2013. But I wanted to go ahead and share the description. :)


Description
Katy Spencer's life unraveled two years ago after she was raped. Since then, she's closed herself off. She's a shell of the person she used to be. The only person she trusts is her best friend Rollo but even he can't keep the nightmares away. Then she meets Jared. He's the first man she's been around since her rape that she's not afraid of. He makes her heart race, not in fear, but in a fluttering that could become something meaningful. But Jared has his demons too. Can two people whose lives have unraveled around them really find love? 


Goodreads Links




No comments:

Post a Comment