Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Peek

I've been busy today and battling a killer headache or I would've posted a peek earlier. It's almost 10 o' clock at night and my headache is FINALLY gone so I'm just now getting down to business and writing. It's never too late? Right? Haha.

I saw this video on youtube and I just had to share the awesomness that is this band. Just wow.

This song is actually on the Insider playlist. Carrie's voice is just killer.





Peek:


“If we don’t get in bed soon I’m going to fall asleep in your arms.”
He laughed and nuzzled my neck. “That wouldn’t be a bad thing.”
I pulled away and headed to the door. After the third try it clicked and the door swung open. I let the dogs go first before I stepped inside. The dogs headed straight for my room.
“They’re going to totally hog the bed,” I said to Caeden as I closed and locked the door.
Grinning, he whispered, “You’re right.”
We tiptoed quietly down the hallway and into my room. Sure enough the two dogs were on the bed snoozing.
“Murph, Arch, off the bed,” commanded Caeden.
Murphy immediately obliged but Archie opened his eyes and quirked his brow before going back to sleep. Caeden through his arms in the air and looked at me.
“Well, I tried.” He hooked his thumbs into the back of his shirt and yanked it off.



This is my dog, Tucker, after he ate his dinner. Haha. I guess he got his tummy full and decided he needed a nap. 

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaawwwwwwww. he is soooo cute. i have one of those hairless dogs and she sleeps like all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tucker, the dog in the picture, thinks he's a cat. It's hilarious. I'm waiting for him to meow one day. Haha.

      Delete