Friday, January 11, 2013

Hush Gets A New Cover

Yay! Hush has a new cover! I am absolutely in love with it! It's a work of art and I, personally, think it goes better with the book. (whereas the old cover was literal of the title) This cover is really a part of the story, Siva and Sloane are really reaching for each other through the whole book. There's something that draws them together and neither understands what it is. Okay, enough of me rambling (because honestly, that probably didn't make any sense)

Alright...

So...

Here...

It...

Is...

The...

Brand...

New...

Cover...

Of...

Hush...

That...

I...

Can't...

Wait...

To...

Get...

My...

Hands...

On...

The...

UPS...

Man...

Will...

Get...

Mauled...

When...

This...

Pretty...

Book...

Arrives...




Squuueeeee! I'm so in love with it and I hope you guys love it too! It was designed by Regina Wamba (The Cover Queen) of Mae I Design. She's incredible and seriously read my mind with this cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment