Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wicked Fate

First off, let me say I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Wicked Fate released early so I wanted to post my review again plus purchase links. I seriously loved this book so much and I'm dying for the 2nd book.


What if you lived in fear of yourself?
For Mage McPherson being afraid of herself is just the norm. Thanks to that fear, being a loner in a small town never bothered the mysterious Mage. Once she received her secret abilities, she figured being alone was the safest way to be. That all changes during her sophomore year at Summerville High when Adam, her equally mysterious secret crush, starts to notice her.

Afraid that she might harm Adam, Mage must learn to either control or deny herself. With Adam by her side she's more powerful than she's ever been, but is she powerful enough to defeat her worst nightmare? She learns a hard lesson about love and magic when her destiny comes to collect.



My Review:

5 fantastic, completely well deserved stars!

Wow. This book was seriously amazing. It was nothing at all like I was expecting. I don't even know what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't this. Tabatha Vargo has created one of the best books I've ever read and, trust me, I've read a lot of books. Mage has to be one of my favorite heroine's of all time. She wasn't moody and indecisive every other page. She was real. Mage's inner dialogue had me laughing out loud so many times I've lost count. People were giving me strange looks but I didn't care. Part of me was torn between reading Wicked Fate super slow so that I could drag it out and another part wanted me to read it super fast because I needed to know what was going to happen next. The super fast part eventually won.

Don't even get me started on Adam.
Too late.
Adam, Adam, Adam. sighs dreamily

Adam is officially my number 1 book boyfriend. He has trampled all the other competition and come in first! He is WONDERFUL! Everyone else thinks Mage is a freak but Adam has always seen the real Mage. He's tall, gorgeous, and has the most beautiful green eyes. The sexual innuendos that come out of his mouth make me laugh and blush at the same time. But at the end of the day he's in love with Mage and will do anything for her.

And one other thing you have to look forward to, and my favorite part: The Language of Flowers. That's all I'm saying, you'll have to read it to find out what it means.

Finally, I just want to say, this book ripped out my heart and stomped all over it, but in the best way possible. It is definitely in my top 10 favorites of 2012 and my top 10 favorite books of all time! It was that good! If you have any qualms about reading Wicked Fate, I'm telling you right now, FORGET ABOUT THEM AND READ THE BOOK. I haven't felt this passionate about a book in a long time and I want to scream it for the world to hear.




No comments:

Post a Comment