Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday- Fighter


Caeden flopped across the bed and peered into the bathroom where I was drying my hair with a towel. I could see his grin in the mirror and how his eyes followed my every movement.
Finally he spoke, “I think we should all go out tonight.”
“To dinner?”
“No,” he shook his head, “I want to go clubbing.”
“Clubbing?” I stopped what I was doing and turned to stare at him. He had to be kidding. “I didn’t even want to go to prom! Do you really think I want to go clubbing?”
He pouted. “Please baby?”
I scrunched up my nose. “I really don’t want to.”
“Please,” he begged, now turning on the puppy dog eyes. Darn him to pieces.





If my facebook page reaches 250 followers on or before November 30th I will release the whole prologue to Fighter! I currently only need 25 more likes. The link to my facebook fanpage is somewhere over there -------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment