Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

This is from The Enchanted and it's Mara and Theo. :)


“I’m OCD doll face. They have to be in alphabetical order. If they’re not, how do you ever expect me to find something to read?”
I snorted and went back to making another stack. “You? Reading?”
He grinned. “I like to read.”
“What do you read?” I challenged.
“Anything and everything. I even have a blog.”
“You’re so full of it.”
“You know how you girls have loads of book boyfriends? Well, I have my book girlfriends.”
I snorted.
“Laugh all you want doll face but a real man likes to read.”
An image of Theo relaxing in a leather chair in front of a fireplace with a book in hand assaulted my mind. I could picture him with dark framed glasses and a small smile playing on his lips as he read a particularly interesting part. His hand would flick up and push his dark hair from-
What the hell was I thinking?
I shook my head and turned to find Theo staring at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment