Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY- Unraveling

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first OFFICIAL Teaser Tuesday of Unraveling! I can't contain my excitement! I looooooooove this book! *bites nails* So, I really hope you guys will too! It's my favorite book I've written, and I thought it would be impossible for anything I've written to surpass the Outsider Series (at least in my mind, because until now Outsider/Caeden was my favorite) But Unraveling has just come in and mowed it down and declared itself my favorite. And yeah, I think Jared beats Caeden, which I REALLY thought would be impossible. Ya'll probably won't agree when you read it, lol, this is just my opinion. My best friend also didn't believe me, but now that she's reading Unraveling, I'm pretty sure she agrees with me. Jared is just... He's JARED!

Here's some of her wonderful ramblings for Unraveling:

This is Jared speaking and then what my friend said is in purple:
“Go out with me.” (HELL YEAH!!!! AHAJFANDAFHAKJFHDKJAFJGAKDHFKJHGFKAGJFHA)

More lovely ramblings:

LONG LOVELY CONVERSATIONS WITH THE SEXY MAN!!! OH PLEASE!

BEST ENTRANCE FOR JARED!!!! AHAHAHHHAHAHHA! LOVVVEEEE!


One o' clock in the morning, and reading about Jared! TEAM JARED SHIRTS NEED TO BE MADE!

I was starting to think I was crazy for being so in love with Jared but now I know he just has that affect. ;) Even if he is fictional, lol. 

Anyway, I know what you really want a TEASER soooooo here it is! (All teasers are unedited and subject to change)




“Sometimes, I forget that you’re so breakable,” his brown eyes darkened. “You’re like this fragile piece of glass that someone has placed in my hand, and if I make one small stumble, you’re going to go crashing to the ground, shattered at my feet.”
-JARED

Don't forget to like my facebook page! If you like my facebook page, and share this teaser, you will be entered to win a signed Unraveling bookmark!

Also, if Unraveling reaches 500 'to be read' adds on goodreads, I will release a loooooong teaser.
AND if my facebook page reaches 1,200 likes, the first 3 chapters of Unraveling will be released! 

No comments:

Post a Comment