Saturday, February 2, 2013

So Happy!

Aaaaaaaah! I woke up to this, this morning!




I can't believe it! This is amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This pretty much sums up how I feel right now...


(I think I would probably pass out if one of my books went above 1,000 in the kindle store)

I wish I could thank each of you individually and give you a great big hug for being so AWESOME! I love all of you! You're love of me and the Outsider Series goes above and beyond of what I ever dreamed and I thank you for it! I'm so happy that you all love Caeden and Sophie (and the whole pack) as much as I do. It means the world to me, seriously! I don't say this enough, but you guys ROCK! Thank you for reading my books and thank you for being to supportive! I love hearing from you guys, so please, never hesitate to contact me!

I know a lot of you are hoping I have a release date for the 4th book, but at this time I do not. :(
I need a break from the paranormal right now, so I'm working on a New Adult book. I AM hoping to have the 4th book out by the end of the year, but I'm not making any promises. I think it will take me a while to write it because there's going to be a lot of information in the 4th book, (if you've already read Fighter, you know what I'm talking about), and I want to make it as long as possible. ;) I WILL be revealing the title and cover VERY soon. I haven't decided on a date, but probably in the next 2 weeks. So, we all have that to look forward to. I've been asked about extras a few times in the past couple of weeks so I'm going to say this again: Extras are on hold until the 4th book is finished. I have a ton more extras to do for Outsider and Insider, so I'm going to finish them up and release it as a book. (Outsider & Insider Extras would be together in one book) And it will be novel length. I'm nowhere near done with all the extras I want to do, and it's already over 17,000 words. It's just taking up so much of my time writing them, so that's why it's on hold and will be released as a book. I will write extras for Fighter and the 4th book and that will also be released as a book. So, even after the 4th book comes out, you will have WAY more to look forward to!
You guys have also heard me talk about a spin off book, and I'm happy to announce that it will be about Nolan and will take place after the 4th Outsider book. Caeden, Sophie, and the pack will be in Nolan's book. This book has been bugging me to write it since I first got the idea for Outsider 4 years ago. So, I'll probably write this after I write the 4th book. *coughs* I may have already started on Nolan's book. *cough* *cough*
And because I cannot contain my excitement, I'll go ahead and reveal the title and tagline of Nolan's book!



Defier
An Outsider Series
Companion Novel
He will defy it all.





No comments:

Post a Comment