Saturday, January 21, 2012

Reviews of my book!

5 star review on Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Story!, January 20, 2012


Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Fallen (Fallen Series) (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this title for my kindle, and I could not put it down. I'm not even very far into the book, but it captured my attention immediatly! Micalea does an amazing job. The visualization, romance and a spark of adventure really bring this story to life! This is not just another cheesy Twilight knockoff, its a great story that is beautifully told and has an impressive and intriguing storyline!!
Great job, Micalea!


And 4 star review on Barnes and Noble.com

Anonymous
Posted January 19, 2012

Good read

Even though the story is similar to Twilight, it has its own twist. It kept you reading so you could find out what would happen next. Can't wait for the next story comes out so I can see what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment